Thank you for choosing our homes for your vacation. We hope that you have a wonderful stay.
This reservation is not binding until tenant has signed an agreement, the house rules policy and confirmed the reservation with a 50% deposit. Please download the two forms directly below.
TAXES AND FEES: State of Florida Transient Accommodations Tax (7.25%) and General Excise Tax (5.2%) are charged on all reservations.
CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 2 P.M. EST AND CHECKOUT TIME is 11 A.M. EST. Early Check-in may be accommodated upon request and approval of owner prior to check-in our checkout.
MINIMUM STAY – These properties require a three (3) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods or peak season dates.
DAMAGE: Guests agree to abide by all house rules outlined below. All damages or missing items caused by guests will be the responsibility of the guest to repair, replace or reimburse. A credit card is needed to keep on file in the event that reimbursement is needed.
• Please return the house in the same condition it was found.
• No damage is done to unit or any of its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or services rendered during the stay.
• All trash is placed in dumpster and dishes are placed in the dishwasher.
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens or utensils are lost or damaged.
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), local law enforcement, or security company.
• No early check-in or late checkout unless previously authorized.
• All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
• No professional cleaning is required above the standard cleaning.
PAYMENT – A 50% advance payment of the rental rate is required 30 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied towards the rent. Please make payments via credit card or personal checks payable to Pat DiGiorgio Living Trust.
CANCELLATIONS – Cancellations made more than sixty (30) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 5% cancellation fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 15 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel at least 60 days prior to check-in. Renters who make changes that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (30) days prior to check-in. Less notice may be subject to a cancellation fee.
Our homes are privately owned. We, the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that may occur while on the premises. We, the homeowners are not responsible for any loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
An additional 20% surcharge may apply to coordinating all third party vendors.